Pressure Sensors - PSS
The Onyx Isolator Ring provides a simple, accurate method to measure pressure of slurries and corrosive fluids. The PSS series is compatible with threaded pipe connections.
Onyx ultra-deep vacuum filling insures the highest accuracy in the industry. The patented “Module Seal” – standard on all Onyx Isolator Rings – allows instruments to be or replaced or calibrated without interrupting the process.Benefits Listed
- Superior accuracy compared to diaphragm seals
- Instruments can be replaced without removing the isolator ring from the pipe
- Immune to errors caused by ambient temperature fluctuations
- Integral snubber eliminates gauge fluctuations at no additional cost
- Silicone oil fill fluid is safe, non-toxic, non-corrosive, and stable from -40°F to +400°F